ShareThis

Friday, March 2, 2012

Brownstone bling!

Hi guys, happy Friday :)

Today I'm showing you a blingalicious mani that I did over the weekend. I wish I had something newer to post, but my first week at my full time job has been killing me. I'm soooo tired :P



This is two coats of China Glaze Brownstone (I love this color, yadda yadda, you've all heard it before...) and three coats of Sally Hansen Golden Ticket on the ring fingers.




I liked this one! It was so simple but nice and flashy and eye-catching at the same time :) I'm sorry I don't have more to say, I'm kind of brain fried by now. But I hope you all have a great weekend! :)

6 comments:

  1. This mani looks simple and pretty! Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really my kind of mani. So very simple and subtle but eye-catching. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love a good brown polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and love it! Where do you usually go to buy polish?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a gorgeous shade....I love browns, will have to get this one!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.