ShareThis

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Crystal and Stone

Hello everyone.  Last night as I sat trying to think of a color or design I hadn't done lately I settled on something silver.  Here we have OPI Your Royal Shine-ness (which I have showcased before) paired with OPI Servin' Up Sparkle.  I masked off the tips of my nails before applying the SUS - which is a clear base packed with small and large hex holographic glitter.




After the glitter was dry, I freehanded China Glaze Stone Cold to the tips.  Stone cold is a lovely charcoal colored matte polish from their Capital Colors collection.



The two colors together remind me of the fragility of crystal and the durability of stone.  Have a good weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. This is a great combination! Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sparkle and matte look very cool together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really cool! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorei o blog, muito lindo mesmo, parabéns. Vou sempre estar por aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.