ShareThis

Friday, August 3, 2012

Girly giraffes

I love giraffes.  They have a special meaning to Amanda and I, and I have really been wanting to do another giraffe manicure.  I did a freehand giraffe here.  But it seems everyone and their brother have been doing a giraffe stamp with the new BM set and I didn't want to regurgitate the same design again.

So, I decided to change it up a little bit and do a girly giraffe with Orly Passion Fruit and yellow Konad stamping polish.  It's subtle but I really like it!

Thank God it's Friday!






14 comments:

  1. I really like this color combo for giraffe. Something different! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty, I love the combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani looks very very pretty! I also love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with this manicure. Perfect color combination for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the colours you used so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I love it! It is so bright and fun! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful! A really nice take on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! So much more fun than yellow and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Such a cute, girly mani <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Subtle, but it still totally pops--love it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.