ShareThis

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Eyegasm: Holiday Glitterbomb

Hi guys! Today I have an AWESOME layering combo to show you guys!



I received Wet n Wild Rockin Rubies from Steph the other day as a Secret Santa present! Rockin Rubies is part of Wet n Wild's Ice Baby collection. She also sent me the pinkish purple one and the teal one as well as some other fun goodies which I will be showing you throughout this week!

I started with two coats of China Glaze Brownstone which is one of my most favorite colors from this entire year. It's a brownish reddish burgundy creme and I LOVE it. Then I used one coat of Rockin Rubies on top and....omg. It's pretty much awesomesauce. I recommend big-ulating these pics to see the sparkly goodness!



Rockin Rubies is a red microglitter with holographic particles in a sheer-ish red base. I LOVE how RR over Brownstone looks. If you look at swatches of RR on it's own, it looks a little.....dull, but here it just looks so amazing!

In the shade!


I stared at this ALL day at work on Sunday. The only bad thing about this is that it's a top coat sucker upper... I used two coats of Seche Vite and while it's pretty much smooth, it still dried to a duller finish than I'd anticipated. It looked AWESOME when the SV was still shiny but, ah well, it's still so shiny and sparkly and glitter-tastic!!



I can't wait to use the other two polishes I received! Hopefully I can come up with some equally awesome glitterbombs :)

Have a great day ladies! Happy Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. i have been loving red glittery polishes recently and this one fits the bill! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Ice Baby collection! I have yet to wear this one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome!! I legit can't even handle the awesomeness. My friend is sending me the Ice Baby collection, I need them to get here ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks fantastic. I didn't layer mine - BIG mistake, HUUUUGE - but i am gong to next time. Such a fab Christmas colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never wear red but this looks so amazing I gotta have it! The perfect glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is SOOOO pretty! Reminds me of OPI Gettin Miss Piggy With It

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.