ShareThis

Monday, July 25, 2011

OPI Ink and Sally Hansen Ice Queen

Today's NOTD started with a base color of OPI Ink, which is a dark indigo violet shimmer.  Application is wonderful - it goes on very smooth, flows and levels well and dries relatively fast.  It's very similar to the new OPI Grape.. Set.. Match, but a shade or two darker.



Over the top I layered a Sally Hansen Hard as Nails polish that I picked up a few weeks ago called Ice Queen.  In the bottle, Ice Queen looks like a silver glitter suspended in a clear base with larger pink and blue hex glitters added in for an extra sparkle.  On the nail, the smaller glitter looks more like a scattered holo.






Oh, and check out the cute new bracelet I picked up at Charming Charlie, which is rapidly becoming one of my favorite boutiques!

6 comments:

  1. cute mani! OPI Ink is perfect with this glitter top coat! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bracelents... Im a sucker for those kinda bracelets... Sally H Ice queen looks great layered that way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, OPI Ink is such a beautiful color, and I really like the end result! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Every time I go to the drug store they are sold out of Ice Queen. I need to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bracelets!!

    I love your mani that Sally Hansen polish looks for good over Ink (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. That glitter topcoat looks perfect with your base! I need to find that glitter!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.