ShareThis

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sinful Colors Bali Mist

This is one of 2 of my Sinful Colors duochromes.  In the bottle its a green flashing pink.  On the nail, unfortunately, you lose some of that duochrome effect.  It is a pretty shade of pink anyway :)

I did have some trouble with this formula.  Even though I let the 3 coats dry thoroughly in between, I still had some bubbling.  I tried to disquise it with some konad, which didn't turn out too badly.





Here's a close up showing you how it bubbled :(  I wonder if this might have been due to my base coat.



And here is my Konad attempt... I stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Cinna-snap using M63.  Sorry I didn't get any bottle pictures, but its a burgundy red creme.


A passable attempt I'd say!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog by looking for swatches. I've found that if I shake a bottle right before I apply the polish, it will cause bubbles. I'll shake it and wait at least 10-15 minutes before applying it. Also, if there's any sort of draft it will cause bubbles. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.