ShareThis

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One of my most favorite polishes - Commander in Chic and a special EOTD!

As the title states, today I have for you one of my most favorite colors. I know you all are probably tired of these greige colors for they are old news, but I love this. It's Sally Hansen's Commander in Chic. It's so neutral and well....chic at the same time! The formula on this one was good, aside from the tapered wide brush. I happen to like that it's wider because I can cover my nail quicker but the tapered middle of the brush IS kind of annoying. /End rant

Here is two coats of Commander in Chic:

I spruced it up with two coats of China Glaze's Gold Digger on the tips and put some little white rose nail stickers on every other nail.

So simple but I think it's pretty cute at the same time! What do you think?

I also have a picture of my makeup from Tuesday to show you all! I don't ever do makeup pictures but I was especially proud of this makeup. I decided to branch out and try the red in my Wet 'n' Wild Night Elf palette and I think it really turned out pretty well.



That's all I got for you guys today. Take care!

-Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the nails AND the eyes! I want to try more colors on my eyes but each time I fail...too much or not enough or not in the right place, etc....good, no GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've always been pretty scared of bright colors too...I usually stick to browns and neutrals. Maybe this broadened my horizons a little :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.