ShareThis

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Studio M Covered in Diamonds

Ok today I have another Studio M polish. This one caught my eye on the shelf and I nearly squealed with glee. A flakie! yay. I started with a base coat of OPI Ink. Ink applied like a dream as most OPI polishes do. It covered completely in 2 coats and flowed well. I wish all polishes had as good a formula as OPI!


Then I applied Studio M Covered in Diamonds over the top. It looks like a clear base with pastel colored flakes in the bottle. On the nail the flakes look green, gold and blue. This is 2 coats. I did have some slight problems with the flakes moving around on me. I think I should have waited longer in between coats.


I tried to matte it with China Glaze magic matte but after 2 coats it still wasn't REALLY as matte as I wanted it. meh. But here's a pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.