ShareThis

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

China Glaze Awakening Leopard

Hi all, today I have another funky nail art mani to show you. I used a base of Sally Hansen's Lavender Cloud and side swiped it with China Glaze Awakening (which I LOVE by the way!!) I used a silver striper to outline the side swipe, and created the leopard spots with a pink Sally Hansen polish and just outlined them in black.




Short and sweet post today because I'm on spring break and want to lay around in sweats and watch movies and play video games while it's rainy and dreary :)


2 comments:

  1. this is a cute mani... love me some leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naturally...everyone named Amanda should :)

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.