ShareThis

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Subtle...for me

I've just got a short post for you all today as I'm not feeling very well :(

This is pretty tame by my standards...but when I sat down to do my nails last night I just wasn't feeling any in your face nail art. Apparently I just decided to use in your face glitter polish instead :)

I started with three coats of Essie's Nice is Nice. Which isn't really very nice if you ask me... I always have so many problems with Essie's formula, but they do have some really nice colors in their collection. Do you guys dislike Essie's formula, or is it just me? Aside from the polish being sheer and streaky, it did dry quickly so I guess there's that. But I still say you're slacking, Essie. After that I topped my nails with one coat of OPI's Teenage Dream. I've gotta say...when the Katy Perry collection came out I wasn't too enthralled with the colors....until I tried this one for myself. I love it!! Last thing I did was put two little butterfly stickers on some of my nails... I think these ones are by Kiss. You can get them at any drugstore :)




Look at the holo goodness! I'm really liking this one even in all its simplicity.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend :)
-Amanda

1 comment:

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.